Tomato-Butter Steak with Daou Cabernet - Vino Mas
Tomato-Butter Steak with Daou Cabernet
Ingredients for the Steaks:
For the Sun-dried tomato butter:
- 4 Beef Striploin steaks
- Salt and Pepper
How to Make It:
- ½ stick butter room temp (4 Tbsp)
- 2 Tbsp. minced sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp. minced fresh basil
- 2 tsp minced fresh flat leaf parsley
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- If using unsalted butter- salt to taste
Cuisine Grilling June 19, 2012
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat using both burners.
- Mash together butter, sun-dried tomatoes, basil, parsley and garlic in a bowl using a fork until blended together. If using unsalted butter, season with salt.
- Grill steaks, 5 minutes per side for medium-rare, longer for desired doneness, remove from grill and tent with foil and rest for 5 minutes. Serve steaks topped with tomato butter.